1.Handle emails as assigned by team leader
2. Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner within service level
3. Liaise with other support teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
4. Make outbound call if necessary.
5. Escalate cases to the next relevant client department/ level if required within service level
6. Identify trends of issues faced and highlight to Team leader
1. Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent
2. 2-3+ years' experience in a Customer Support role
3. Exceptional writing skills (be clear and concise)
4. Customer-centric focus
5. Experienced with case management.
6. Ability to work efficiently and effectively independently.
7. Must be comfortable performing shiftwork (between 8am to 10pm) and must be able to work weekends/ public holiday on rotating schedule.
8. Working experience in Contact Centre is advantageous
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141