Customer Service Management
- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
1. Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent
2. 2-3+ years' experience in a Customer Support role
3. Exceptional writing skills (be clear and concise)
4. Customer-centric focus
5. Experienced with case management.
6. Ability to work efficiently and effectively independently.
7. Must be comfortable performing shiftwork (between 8am to 10pm) and must be able to work weekends/ public holiday on rotating schedule.
8. Working experience in Contact Centre is advantageous
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141