IT Data Specialist (Backup/ Pharma/ Contract)
Our client is a US MNC located at Tuas.
- Supports all decommissioning activities of Lab/Automations systems within project scope.
- Executes Data Archival, Virtualization, On-demand Restoration.
- Establishes clear understanding of all existing data backup and archival strategies.
- Streamlines IT processes for data archival and virtualization to increase efficiency and enhance workflow.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience executing Data Archival, Backup and Virtualization.
- Good knowledge of Backup Technologies/ Infrastructure.
- Good knowledge in server virtualization technologies - e.g VMWare.
- Effective communication skills, ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership behaviours in alignment with the company's leadership standards.
- Self-motivated and Independent.
- Organized and Detail-oriented.
- Possess degree in Computer Science or other related qualifications
If you possess relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259