- Nearest MRT: City Hall
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience
- Report to IT Associate Director and work with another Executive for database
- Working hours & days: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm
- Analyse the database needs of the organization and design effective database systems with high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Monitor, tune and maintain database to ensure optimal health, performance, and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve database related issues.
- Implement database access policy, database security tools and/or measures to safeguard the organisation's data.
- Maintain and/or migrate existing MS Access database and applications
- Develop applications and tools that analyses the data for better insights and business intelligence
- Perform data mining and analysis (Extract, Transform, Load) operations; execute data queries, generate reports, and create dashboards
- Define and implement database backup and recovery policy and procedures
- Formulate DR plan and build DR capabilities.
- Maintain database dictionaries, SOPs, and other relevant documentation
- Ensure project milestone/goals are met and within budget.
- Conduct user training
- Minimum Degree in IT or a related field, ideally with relevant industry certifications
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience with one or more Database Management Systems
- Well-versed in writing SQL queries, Microsoft Access & LAMP Stack
- Experience with data analytics, data mining, data protection legislation and implementing database security policies
- Experience with high availability and disaster recovery options for SQL server
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization
- Understanding of Research operations will be beneficial
- Proficiency with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Apache, MySQL, PHP, Bootstrap4, Google Charts, Google Maps and Business Intelligence Tools are a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "IT Database Manager"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345