- Review the current IT infrastructure and provide the improvement plans.
- Support and maintain the Microsoft Windows servers, SAN storages, CISCO IP telephony and network infrastructure of the company.
- Maintain and improve the systems backup.
- Plan and implement the IT work and ensure the work is on schedule.
- Liaise and manage the internal and external stakeholders for the IT related matters and issues.
- Degree in IT or related qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Possess good hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Server System, CISCO IP Telephony and network equipment.
- Good in analytical and troubleshooting skills and preferably to have the MCSE and CCNA certification.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327