- Design and develop an IT infrastructure within the organization that drives growth, automation, and user experience across each department
- Work with stakeholders on current and future information needs and determine how information systems should be installed, configured, and maintained.
- Provide technical consultation on the transformation of monolith platform to cloud/kubernetes platform to support seamless user experience
- Contribute as a team member in the implementation and operation of compute platform
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years of IT industry experience.
- 5 or more years of experience with monolith platform such as UNIX, Windows, virtualisation, networking, firewall, load balancer, servers..
- 2 or more years of experience with cloud/kubernetes technologies such as Azure, Docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, Prometuous, Splunk.
- Good knowledge of Certificates, DNS, DHCP, Oauth, Authentication, Authorisation.
- Comfortable writing utilities using Java, python, perl and/or bash
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a team, independently and with client.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere is advantageous
- Experience in Redhat Openshift is advantageous
- Experience in Public Sector implementation is advantageous
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141