- Provide on-site technical support to internal clients in Singapore and remote support within the Asia Pacific region.
- Be responsible for installation, implementation and maintenance of internal computer systems, including server based applications and infrastructure for all users in the offices.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving software application faults, password problems
- Conducting technical onboarding & offboarding tasks for staff
- Coordination with local business leadership for IT related notifications
- Planning and undertaking maintenance upgrades
- Managing and maintaining record of IT Assets
- Degree or Diploma in Computer / Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field
- Experienced with Anti-Virus & Malware applications
- Highly motivated team player and self-starter
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940