IT Operations Engineer
Our client is US MNC and a giant Pharmaceutical company. They are currently looking for an IT Operations Engineer to embark on an exciting career journey with them.
- Supports Site IT Lead to plan, schedule and execute MMD IT activities and to effectively support manufacturing operations.
- Ensures IT/Automation and Laboratory systems are being maintained in a controlled state at all times and in adherence to SDLC and site GMP practices.
- Participate in strategic projects as assigned to support key business priorities and objectives.
- Supports Site IT Lead or program/project leads to ensure effective project management, system qualification & operation support.
- Practices a culture of continuous learning, develops business and technical skills, identifies opportunities to skillup of individual and Team.
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant technical experience in IT or Automation Support.
- Thoughtful business analyst with good Communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; Strong leader, collaborating with stakeholders for a business outcome
Interested individuals, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573