This Ops-Tech role is primarily responsible for CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) deployment, ops training and technical support, monitoring of use as well as coordinating with developmental resources to prioritise user requirements. The role requires an understanding of event and asset based workflow management within an IFM (Integrated Facilities Management) setting such that process mapping and development involving the use of CMMS and other associated systems such as VO (Variation Order) management, TAMS (Time & Attendance Management System), mobility devices are integrated and deployed together in support of the CMMS.
- Plan and deploy CMMS and other associated services for each new project site.
- Provide level 1 and 2 Ops support for users, eg resetting passwords, modification of access control, deployment of software patches, data migration, backup and archival
- Support the ingestion of asset data as part of the asset registry function for each new project site
- Support uploading of SOR for each project site
- Review and incorporate business logic such as escalation / approval matrix, user access matrix, alert and alarm levels within each project site.
- Train onsite personnel the use of CMMS and in accordance to SOP
- Maintain and update SOP, for example developing processes to update the asset registry, establishing standards and reporting on conformity to said SOPs
- Routinely check and update management regarding findings from any improper use or lapses of the CMMS or associated systems such as VO module
- QA/QC proposed processes by project site managers
- Work with development resources to scope, prioritise user requirements as part of the development roadmap. Update and monitor on behalf of User Rep of the progress and milestones for each new feature
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the program's individual projects
- Manage communications with stakeholders such as GTO (Group Technology Office)
- Manage operational risks such as security breaches and misuse
- Conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of system failure
- Conduct gap analysis as part of feature development
- Bachelor's Degree IT/CS/EE or Equivalent education and/or work experience
- 5 to 6 years direct work experience in project management capacity including all aspects of process development and execution
- Possess familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
- Competent and proficient understanding in Application Development, IT Systems, Cloud platforms and Telecommunications
- Hands-on experience in application development, security-related tasks such as OS tightening will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge on application development and systems issues and ability to offer advisories and troubleshooting support.
- Good communication skills and positive working attitude
- Familiarity with MS Power Platform AND/OR Outsystem development platform is highly desired
- Understanding of change management is desired
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080