- Writes daily batch job status emails to clients
- Provide support to clients by tracking, monitoring and reporting on the progress of day-day operations
- Ensure successful execution of the scheduled batch jobs in the application system. In case of a batch job failure, to investigate the root cause and follow up with the recovery approach and ensure that the batch job(s) are successfully recovered
- Consolidate and raise Migration requests on behalf of the team while liaising with the Migration Request Team on the execution.
- Provide support and ensure successful execution of the various activities involving bill generation activity of the application
- Assists in the development and maintenance of manuals and checklists.
- Execute unit, system, acceptance and functional tests on fixes on the application.
- At least 1-2 years of experience
- Experience with technologies such as Java, Oracle SQL, Linux
- Able to coordinate and support the team for production issues (e.g. batch job failure)
- Detailed and meticulous for production activities
- Able to work independently
- Working location: HPTC Commonwealth
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160