- Manage the relationship with the business units with respect to their new requirements (projects, system enhancement request, availability and disaster recovery requirements, capacity requirements, etc.)
- Develop, define, and implement the overall IT demand management structure & processes in agreement with the CIO and COO.
- Develop a communication and governance structure in line with capital expenditure committee processes which takes care of the business units needs and aligns demand with existing capacity.
- To initiate, participate and contribute (at a high level) to any ongoing business activity which will create substantial IT demand.
- Initiate and execute intra-departmental communication and improvement activities to ensure maximum alignment of the IT with business priorities and facilitate demand capturing.
- Attend all relevant business and decision-making forums which deal with future IT demand and new requirements.
- Build an overall demand pipeline on an annual basis as well as in an ongoing basis (mapped against annual plan).
- Develop and maintain a project and enhancement roadmap aligned with business priority, IT capacity, technical dependencies, and ongoing project portfolio.
- Capture new demand and ensure structured and high quality of demand's scope and specification to have a consistent basis for estimation and scheduling of the implementation.
- Liaise with the business units to shape and implement the demand management processes as well as the regular liaison / relationship management interactions.
- Prepare and maintain a project portfolio view for upcoming projects with IT expenditure to facilitate a capital expenditure committee decision basis.
- Prepare and maintain a system enhancement request portfolio view and facilitate prioritization and scheduling decisions for system enhancement requests to ensure optimal usage of the IT capacity.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand related issues to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Develop KPIs for demand management as well as dashboards and regular reports to create transparency and tracking of change requests and projects.
- Creates information packs for senior management and other business units to create transparency over the demand pipeline, the status of current in-flight projects as well as day-to-day operations performance metrics of IT.
- Create transparency about upcoming business initiatives, the current demand pipeline, the current IT change execution performance, capacity situation.
- Create transparency on the current IT operations status via operational KPIs, monthly reviews and other metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in related majors
- 7-10 years working experience in managing project implementations for software, hardware, and infrastructure
- Good to have relevant program/project experience in a banking environment
- Excellent regulatory, compliance and control knowledge
- Must have knowledge of project financials and accounting
- Team player with ability to work with individuals from diverse domains
- Open, flexible mindset and highly adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good to have certification in PGMP, PMP, CSM, CSPO, PMI-ACP etc
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109