- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders to manage audit engagements.
- Monitor outstanding risk items and audit issues to ensure proper ownership and follow-up.
- Manage project initiatives according to outlined scope and timeline.
- Perform risk assessments on IT process and areas to identify control gaps against Bank's policies and standards.
- Identify and implement measures for process improvement, analyse tools for control and evaluate potential operational risks.
- Prepare required data and presentation deck for management reporting
- Degree in Business, Technology or any related discipline
- At least 2-3 years' experience in IT, preferably in technology risk.
- Familiarity with IT controls over different operating systems and database platforms would be good to have.
- Experience in coordination involving various departments in the Bank.
- Understanding of technology processes, policies and risk measurements
- Proficiency in risk management framework and conducting risk assessments in a financial institution is desired
- Demonstrates a good awareness of risk and fundamental risk concepts.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374