- Drives project requirements, prioritize and deadlines with vendor and stakeholders
- Solve problems, prioritizes deliverables and manages project scope.
- Monitor project progress and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Prepares and presents progress reports for managements and users
- Maintaining appropriate project related matrices, tracking projects, performant reviews
- Provide day to day support to Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM systems
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent is a MUST
- 3 years' working experience in system development and maintenance.
- At least 1 year experience as a project lead and vendor management in SG
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977