- Responsible for the delivering of system enhancements in the form of Service Requests for an existing Enterprise Application in a turnkey IT project.
- Have in-depth understanding of the Client's business and assist to them to fulfill their business needs via the delivery of system enhancements.
- Apply industry best-practices in IT Project/Program Management to the execution of day-to-day activities in the project and the management of Service Requests.
- Continuously observe, evaluate and improve project processes to increase team efficiency and quality of Service Requests delivered to the client.
- Actively engage with internal stakeholders such as Technical Architects, Tech Leads, Business Analyst and Developers to deliver system enhancements.
- Work closely with the Client to prioritize Service Requests and define the scope of each Application Release.
- Manages project financials including P&L
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets given by management
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to management
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for opportunities
- Manages mid to upper-level client delivery relationships
- Manages and develops project team to achieve project/program objectives
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size of ~ thirty people
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Software/Computer Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Must have PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent or the project Management Professional (PMP) Certification path.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Minimum 10+ years relevant work experience including at least 8 years experience in project management or IT Management. Should have handled at least $10M project or managed forty + team.
- Have prior hands-on experience with Enterprise Application development using Java technology and frameworks
- Prior working experience in Singapore Public Sector projects will be a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547