- Regional IT Project Manager (Preferably with Research & Laboratories - IT Project Management experience)
- (Japanese Language Proficiency Test- N1 / N2); or other equivalent, to support Japan market
- 1 year contract, renewable (Convertible depends on performance)
- Giant Pharmaceutical
- Location: Buona Vista
Description of the role:
Under the direction of the Assoc Director, PM Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, planning, and tracking of the monthly, annual and long-range finances for several IT areas.
Primary job responsibilities:
* Provide overall project leadership, guidance, and manage all aspects of a given project, including requirements gathering, business case creation, and implementation
* Provide steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company with an evolving business model
* Develop resourcing strategies to ensure optimum support for projects and for the day to- day operational activities
* Proactively set and monitor performance metrics
* Review project budget variance and scope change requests, and participate in the budget-resolution process
* Ensure that the scope of the projects within the program align with business priorities
* Manage program/project-level risks and interdependencies
* Promote collaboration and coordination across broad categories of stakeholders
* Lead cross-functional meetings and foster teamwork; drive escalation and resolution of issues
* Address escalated resourcing issues with program manager and stakeholders, as needed
* Support and coach team resources within the project
* Provide technical expertise in planning, execution, and leadership of program, projects, and initiatives
* Provide project reporting and status to senior management
* Maintain excellent relationships with all levels of the matrix organization
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
* MSc Degree or BSc Degree or MBA or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience
* PMP, or equivalent certification preferred
The candidate must have at least 5 to 8 years of project management experience. The project manager is responsible for stewarding enterprise investments and driving the delivery of strategic and transformational business objectives by providing leadership and direction to assigned projects. Flexibility is required to interact globally across time zones. Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas through effective project and resource management. Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities. Must also possess high motivation and strong client focus.
Able to converse well in Japanese is a MUST to be able to support Japan Market and communicate with Japan counterparts; (Japanese Language Proficiency Test- N1 / N2); or other equivalent.
Please send resume to me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6232 5246 for more enquiries. Thank you.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824