Plant Maintenance Business process areas relating to the application of Business Processes such as:
* Technical and Organizational Master Data
* Maintenance Budgeting
* Work Selection (in line with GRS 6D)
* Planning, Scheduling and Execution activities (as per GRS 6E)
* Preventative maintenance Processes
* Interactions with PTP and FI
Role and Responsibilities
* Perform application troubleshooting and technical analysis to identify root causes and develop problem resolutions
* Partner with global Business CoE / BSST to provide application break/fix and enhancement to meet maintenance process requirement.
* When needed, participate Projects/SWI for application enhancement, upgrade or application enablement in new sites
* Adhere to IT operation processes and best practices, and at same time, actively look for process improvement opportunities and work on the improvement initiatives.
Primary skill set : 1 years experience in Below;
* SAP plant maintenance module, and understand its partner modules like MM, QM, FI etc.
* Be able to read ABAP code and debug.
* Knowledgeable in SAP and related technologies, e.g. SAP workflow, interface technologies, document management system, printing, batch management etc.
Nice to have skillset
* Familiar with business process in Chemical, Downstream and Upstream.
* Familiar with other Reliability & Maintenance applications, like Primavera, Meridium, INTools, Timekeeping apps
* Master IT operation processes and their related tools, like S&C, Problem Management, Change Management etc.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697