- Responsible for selling full Company Tech Stack to customers in an assigned geographic territory or industry.
- Leads the outsourcing pursuit, by focusing on new business or up-selling within the account.
- Requires a solid understanding of the Product and Services portfolio and the Deal Pursuit process allowing them to evaluate the customer business case and develop a compelling sales message substantiating the services value proposition.
- Works with all levels of the account and may manage a very large pursuit team.
- Works on deals that are typically very large and require complex consultative customer proposals, and tailoring strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices
- Leads deal teams and represents the company to the customer for services deals
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large services deals.
- Coordinates all deal team efforts with sponsorship of territory leader.
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Lead negotiations for large complex deals.
- Proactively manages all resource requirements throughout deal pursuit.
- Helps in the transition of deal leadership to permanently assigned management to ensure seamless transition.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related field
- More than 15 years in complex IT service business environment.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of business management principles and practices.
- Demonstrate mastery to state- of-the-art technical, functional or business knowledge.
- Demonstrate managerial and planning skills.
- Managed successfully at least 3-5 large services deals.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Unique and comprehensive industry knowledge in multiple key industry IT domains both internal and external to the company.
- Capable of working with client to develop their high- level IT strategy and roadmap.
- Capable of entering into a dialogue about value exchange for pricing innovation or where the company is not the low-cost provider.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547