We are looking for a dedicated service delivery manager to be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The main tasks of a service delivery manager, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Manages project financials including P&L
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets given by management
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to management
Manages business development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for opportunities
Manages client relationships
- Manages mid to upper-level client delivery relationships
- Represents organization to engage with external customers/clients
- Resolves project issues quickly to maintain client satisfaction while protecting organization's interests
Manages project team
- Manages and develops project team to achieve project/program objectives
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size of ~ 50 people
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members
- Continuously mines program data to assess overall contribution of program to business success.
- Provide timely and concise updates to internal stakeholders and the Client on the progress of production issues.
1) Preferably with PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent. ITIL Certification is advantageous
2) Bachelor's Degree or higher in Software/Computer Engineering, Technology or related field.
3) Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
4) Minimum 10+ years relevant work experience including at least 8 years experience in project management or IT Management. Should have handled atleast $10M project or managed 40+ team.
5) Good communication skills to engage customer and internal team whenever necessary
6) Excellent project and people management skills. Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. Able to work within tight schedules. Self-driven and good team player.
7) Preferably have prior hands-on experience with Enterprise Application development using Java technology and frameworks.
8) Prior working experience in Singapore Public Sector projects will be advantageous.
9) Comfortable to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141