- Applicant needs to work with both client and internal teams to confirm the scope for the request, oversees the implementation and obtain closure from client.
- Applicant will be managing end to end process for the service request.
- Applicant will need to be to handle escalation and getting people together to resolve issues.
- Providing support for customer for incidents and service requests using basic technical and service knowledge.
- Ensuring proper documentation for all incidents and requests.
- Following up on incidents with external and internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring issues/incidents/requests until they are closed.
1. Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
2. 5+ years of experience preferably with prior Developer capacity working in any programing language and well versed with software Development Life Cycle.
3. Very good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to understand client's requirement (technical & non-technical) and articulate it to team.
4. Good to have knowledge about IT service management process.
5. Ability to do basic troubleshooting
6. Using Incident Management Tools
7. Comfortable to work extended hours periodically to meet deadlines if required
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141