Our client is working closely with some of the World's leading technology partners to provide digital enablement services for the customers and is seeking for a key member within the Services Sales function. Successful applicant will work closely with the customer as a trusted consultant for the customer to align the right services with their business needs and growth. This ensures that the customer realizes the value and reaps the benefits of the services rendered.
- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience
- Responsible to introduce company's portfolio of services to achieve a high mindshare in various customer vertical.
- Regular Customer facetime/engagement to update services offering and gather information on customer pain points.
- Proactively develops and nurtures solid relationships in key accounts as a basis for expanding services presence.
- Understand customers business drivers and identify influencers and key stakeholders within a customer organization.
- Conduct high impact sales presentations and prepare sales proposal & compliance
- Generate Services Revenue & Profits for the company through means of assisting the sales to win services and support opportunities
- Engage on Service Lifecycle methodology on assigned accounts, ensure timely services renewals, and needs enhancement based on the customer changing environment
- Generate services cost and quote for the account reps based on the deadline given
- Assist sales with services & support related queries
- Track customer renewals & trends pertaining to services
- Perform data analysis based on Services win/lose rates and Singapore market trends.
- Interlock with the Account Team to maintain one constant approach
- Diploma or Higher in IT, Business, or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years' experience in IT or inside sales function
- Customer service oriented and able to effectively present information to customer and internal stakeholders when required
- Cisco Product Knowledge is a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Service Sales Specialist"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345