- Administrate user accounts for network, e-mail, and other applications;
- Provide support to end users in local and regional offices around the world who are on company's IT equipment and software applications including computer hardware
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems of IT equipment and software applications;
- Respond to IT tickets, telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support;
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions; and
- Communicate and collaborate with a regional/global IT team members to advance IT initiatives.
- Singapore citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;Excellent technical knowledge of PCs / Notebooks / Devices and desktop hardware.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Working knowledge of SMS, AD, Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, VoIP and remote control tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to support C-suite
- Open-minded and willing to learn and assist the team when required, though able to operate with high degree of independence
Interested candidates may send in their resumes to email@example.com
Please indicate your notice period (if any).
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454