We are looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst, in order to provide technical support to end users on issues related to both in-house and vendor software. Responsible for documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Identifying/proposing fixes and automation opportunities
- Monitoring Service Tickets/Work Orders queue and provide user problem resolution in a global environment
- Work with experienced team members, in order to troubleshoot, upgrade existing software, identifying ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Providing proactive communication regarding system outages, issues or workarounds.
- Developing/updating documentation (System and user)
- Integrate software components and third-party programs. Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
Primary Skill sets : 3-5 years of experience
Database: Oracle and/or SQL Server (either one)
- Understand database modeling and capable to create SQL queries based on it.
Scripting: PowerShell (preferred) and/or Python and/or Batch ( either one)
- Create, understand and optimize scripts
Application Server: WebLogic 12c and/or IIS 7+ (either one)
- Able to deploy endpoints, troubleshoot application errors, apply patches.
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141