- Installation and configuration of the computer hardware, software, systems, networks etc.
- Supporting, monitoring and maintaining office network systems (e.g. Microsoft 365, Trend Micro, Firewall, Hyper-V, VMWare etc.).
- Providing the IT technical support and repairing/replacing the equipment.
- Support the business application (ERP, MES, QMS, SharePoint) and writing reports using SQL/BI Tools.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Testing new technology.
- Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or related qualifications.
- Minimum 1 year of related working experience in supporting the network servers, laptops abd software in network environment (Windows platform).
- Possess knowledge in SQL, SharePoint and able to write the reports using BI tools.
- Good in oral and written communication skills.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327