Job Description :
In charge and deliver area services to ensure safe, secure, reliable and productive IT services and solutions to business at site
- Coordinate & execute following area services with cross-functions at sites to ensure reliable & secure IT services:
- BCP, DRP, ESG, Cyber Awareness & Response
- Controls & Operation Tasks related to IT access management, IT computing facilities assessment tools, purchase requisition, asset reconciliation, independent asset verification etc.
- Support & perform purchase requisition for IT projects, end-user computing, network & telecom services and ad-hoc requests.
- Identify, lead and execute process & service improvement opportunities at site or in the region/global
- Vendor management. Maintain & manage relationship with local vendors and effectively work with vendor to improve service on escalated feedback from customers and team
- Provide consult to customers on IT requests and productivity solution offering
- Support productivity solutions adoption/replication and local MoC of new solutions deployment
- Design and coordinate site communication on IT news, productivity tips and solutions offering
- Play the role of Fire Wardens for the specific floor/area. Responsible for the safe evacuation of office occupants in the event of an emergency related to the building or during a drill.
Primary skill sets:
- Security & Controls
- Infrastructure Business Management (i.e. computing facility, stockroom, asset management)
- 2 - 3 years IT Process User Support experience
- Degree in IT or any related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697