- Design and build financial reporting and workflow database model using platforms like Microsoft Access to streamline processes and enhance risk controls.
- Participate in end-to-end process from planning to implementation including requirements gathering, change management/ enhancements, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and troubleshooting for users.
- Any Ad-hoc projects and/ or tasks that are assigned.
- Establish good working relationship and collaboration with team members.
- A recognized diploma or university degree preferably in Information Technology or any related discipline
- Have prior experience in building database either in school or via work experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Attention to details and willingness to learn.
- Maturity level and skill / judgement to deal effectively with team members.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Microsoft Access.
- Good team player as well as ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple projects
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109