- Responsible for configuring, maintaining, and maximizing hardware investments of company's IT systems around the world.
- Includes services for projects, IT support/troubleshooting for users in SEA region, and the creation of IS tools (hardware or software) that will help improve IS hardware work with greater efficiency.
- Aid in the enforcement of policy for IT Systems in according with IS procedures.
- Create innovative tools and configurations (software or hardware) that maximize performance of ICD IT resources.
- Provide professional, highly efficient IT support for business units and ensure IT systems in SEA region are working efficiently, safe, and stable and a proactive approach to solving problems in SEA region
- Manage and maintain IT Systems ICD Offices, including but not limited servers, PCs, switches, routers, copiers, PBX Systems, Access Control Systems, IT networks, software related tools/issues, etc. ensure that our IT System is working stable, efficiently, and find ways to improve it.
- Troubleshoot LANs and data in ICD offices around the world, configure hardware and software to maximize current LAN performance, and create tools or procedures to improve said LANs.
- Aid in the management of servers and configure them to maximize security, performance and stability. Provide technical support for PCs and LAN networks in all offices.
- Install, maintain, and repair the local area network, PC's, mail systems and other office related equipment.
- Other IT support as needed by IS clients or the IS department.
- Ensure a steady, highly stable, efficient, and resilient environment.
- Minimum Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2-years hands on experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of Office 365 & NSapplication
- Able to communicate effectively with team member
- Able to escalate technical issue with IT team/vendor.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835