- Provide post-sales technical and customer support to end-users (Level 2).
- Help to direct and assist end-users to our suite of self-help tools for instance repair portal and web store.
- Provide web sales order placement support.
- Assist end-users in escalations from self-service tools.
- Provide support and communicate progress to customer throughout the repair service process.
- Manage and handle customer enquiries with care.
- Help to develop and maintain materials and self-help contents.
- Support the Customer Team to achieve relevant KPI targets.
- Remain current on product information and product updates through available resources.
- Assist other co-workers in the department as needed
- Diploma in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Product knowledge in consumer products and/or Bluetooth technologies and interest in consumer products will be highly advantageous.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080