- Provide and support end users on a variety of issues.
- Maintain and monitor system and network operations, including network and data security, software licensing, applications, databases, servers, computer systems, backups, switches, printers, and voice and data networks.
- Computer systems and software purchasing, setup, maintenance and audits.
- Maintain asset and inventory management.
- Respond to alerts from systems, monitors; perform first-line problem resolution and technical support.
- Respond to support requests, document issues and resolutions, and update self-support site.
- Maintain appropriate system logs and update documentations.
- Assist with installations and upgrades of corporate date center equipment (servers, communication equipment and reliability systems).
- Conduct business specific research and provide comprehensive reports when needed.
- Perform task associated with the operations, support, troubleshooting and upgrading of voice, data and video conferencing systems.
- Become familiar with voice and video systems utilized by the company.
- Learn how technology supports various business processes and disciplines.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned, to include special projects what may require travel.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Information Systems, Management and Information Systems (M&IS), or other related majors, or at least 3+ years related industrial experience.
- A+, Network+, MCTS and CCENT or equivalent certifications strongly preferred.
- MCSA/MCSE/MCITP and CCNA/CCNE certifications a plus but not required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with end users in a manner consistent with different technical skill levels.
- Willing to work flexible hours whenever the situation deems necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive 'can-do' attitude with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547