- Establish good working relationships with freight accounts and understand thoroughly their needs and issues.
- Closely work with Regional Head Office team on problem resolutions.
- Solicit feedback from customers and communicate to the management and RHO for resolution.
- Constantly look for and recommend process/system improvements to customers.
- Attend to daily support issues and work on problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Manage projects as assigned from time to time.
- Participate in the testing, training, implementation, and post-implementation support of the projects.
- Establish working relationships with all stakeholders and understand thoroughly the issues and needs related to the project.
- Implement solutions as assigned in a timely and quality manner.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- WMS and SCM knowledge and experience is required.
- 3-5 years experience with at least 3 years hands-on experience as an application supports.
- Good knowledge in freight forwarding and shipping.
- Good programming knowledge in any programming language.
- Basic working knowledge of Unix platform and Powerbuilder are advantages.
Salary: Up to $6000
Annual: Basic + AWS + min 2 months VB + Flexbenefits + mobile allowance
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Ernielyn Tizon Pal-ing
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1100414)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414