- Administer, Manage and maintain all the system and application configurations in the ITSM platform.
- Design, customise, enhance and deploy new or additional capabilities and applications of the ITSM Solution.
- Integrate ITSM with both internal and external tools.
- Plan and execute upgrades, patch installation and other maintenance activity. Utilize development environments to ensure proper change controls are maintained.
- Perform capacity planning and performance monitoring to ensure that the infrastructure meets operational needs.
- Develop system integrations and process automation such as automate daily operational tasks, streamline ITSM processes, improve systems availability/performance and optimize resource capacity
- Create and review documents with the team on a continual basis to ensure transparency and traceability.
- Assist in regular governance status review covering SLA reporting, KPIs, incident trends and analysis, major incident analysis, security compliance, improvement initiatives, etc.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Must have experience in ServiceNow at least 4-5 years
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the ITIL Service management framework. (Certification is a plus).
- Experienced in deploying ITSM enterprise solutions using Service Now.
- Understanding of ServiceNow technologies/modules. Should include administering the platform, monitoring performance, deploying applications, building catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations.
- Experienced in data analytics & visualization tools such as Performance Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Excel.
- Possess experiences in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools such as Power Automate, UiPATH.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA Core and ServiceDesk implementation is a plus
- IT delivery with a good understanding of Windows and Unix platforms, IBM middleware, Oracle RDBMS, networking, and security technology.
- Advocate for automation and demonstrates passion, interest, and knowledge in automating processes with technology within the team and division.
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities to meet a deadline-driven environment.
- A team player who thrives and who is keen to influence others with means of new technologies.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547