Java Application Support Engineer - L2
- Provide technical support and advice to users. Liaise with other IT staff and / or with external providers as required to resolve complex hardware / software problems
- Gate keeper for new code transition into production, including review of Java code against standards, and adequate technical documentation for transition into service
- Maintain and support the integrity of systems/services within the remit by fully investigating all incidents and resolving them in a timely fashion, adhering to IT Service Management principles (ITIL). Ensure all incidents and defects (problems) are accurately recorded and timely updated as per the Incident Management Matrix and SLA.
- Highlight potential capacity, performance or operational issues and take preventative action where necessary
- Define comprehensive unit and integration tests for all developed code
- L2/L3 Consultant for Support (Java, J2EE, Spring, Unix, Support, DevOps or Dev experience)
- Experience in Application Support and Maintenance projects using JAVA, J2EE, spring framework, SOA, Web services, XML, REST webservices
- Strong technical background in web-based applications development on JAVA/J2EE/TIBCO platform
- Good technical troubleshooting and debugging skills and familiarity with Unix commands
- Should be ready to work in Support projects in 24x7 model, should be able to work in shifts, should be able to work in team
- Strong experience in and preference for application production support.
- Should have excellent communication skills, coordination capabilities, debugging and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in Unix and writing shell scripts
- Bachelor's degree is required in any discipline.
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Saumya.email@example.com EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1766612
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612