- Design, develop, code and test to agreed technical specifications and ensures appropriates quality standards.
- Translate design concepts, prototypes into responsive user-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Assist in user training, user acceptance testing & provide application support before and after implement.
- Debugging complex application problems and produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and test cases.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams like Infra, DBA to deploy application into UAT and production.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating or researching alternative/new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of full stack development experience
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java/Spring)
- Proven experience in XML and XSLT
- Hands-on experience in interface/API development, with working knowledge of messaging middleware (e.g. MQ)
- Experience in Test Driven Development will be advantageous
- DevOps - Automated testing, continuous integration/ deployment
- Good foundation of database design and development
- Proven experience with traditional waterfall and Agile (Scrum and Kanban) project involvement
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141