- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an application developer.
- With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Java 8 , spring boot , JPA, rest API, react JS, good if a Full stack developer
- Experience with code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Experience with continuous integration and integrating APIs
- Good understanding in Design Patterns and best practices in Java.
- Knowledgeable in Webservices such as REST and SOAP.
- Good mindset on test driver environment.
- Experience in Source Control Management tools such as Nexus or Bitbucket.
- Good to have knowledge in Cloud such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Knowledgeable in Application security.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547