- Design, build, implement and configure applications to meet business process using Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an application developer.
- Hands-on experience with J2EE standard
- Working experience in Java 8 or above
- Experience in JPA, Junit, Maven, Spring frameworks, Springboot, Liquibase, SVN, Git.
- Excellent knowledge of RESTFul Webservices, database design, familiarity with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge on Unix shell scripting and application requirements.
- Must be familiar with Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) Configuration & Release Management, Build Management, Design & Build Enablement
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547