- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Design, build and configure CM Workflows to meet business process and application requirements.
- Prepare detailed technical design documents for requirements to be implemented.
- Prepare, conduct, and document application unit testing results.
- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Support incident investigation fix and documentation for issue resolution.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience as Java Developer/Software Engineer role ideally in Banking/ Financial Service Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Java language
- Expertise developing web applications, RESTful APIs and SOAP APIs
- Proficiency in Spring boot development
- Proficiency in Oracle and PL/SQL, experience with PostgreSQL
Operating System Linux / Scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of GitLab / Maven / Ansible, DevOps, Kubernetes
Ansible for CI/CD
- Knowing Agile methodologies
- Excellent risk management mindset
- Experienced in leading and coaching other developers on software development best practices in a demanding team-based environment
- Experienced working with remote, multi-national and multi-cultural team
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571