We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Java developers who can collaborate well with both internal and external stakeholders to design, develop and maintain software solutions.
As a successful Java Developer, you should demonstrate good knowledge of industry best practices and proficiency with passion in Java technologies; as well as delivering fully functional software that meet the schedule and requirements.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support continuous improvement throughout the development life cycle of enterprise level software solutions. This includes enhancing / maintaining of software applications.
- Perform system integration testing and troubleshooting of software application issues.
- Conducts unit testing using unit test frameworks.
- Create and maintain documentation for software design specifications.
- Diploma or Degree in Computing/Information Technology or related field
- Possess good analytical, problem-solving skills
- Should have at least 2 years of development experience in Java
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot framework
- Experience in relational databases such as Oracle and MySQL
- Experience in implementing web services such as SOAP and RESTful web services
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Angular, Struts, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience in Agile development environments
- Experience in DevOps toolchains
- Experience in container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in messaging platforms such as Kafka and IBM MQ
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies, scripting and tools
- Experience in one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160