* Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
* Maintain existing prototypes and scripts
* Ensure technical designs are in compliance with specifications
* Design and implement unit & integration tests
* Contribute to team meetings
* Develop new applications that serve existing software systems / further develop current software
* Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
* 2-5 years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
* Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
* Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
* Experience in Agile Development environments
* Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
* Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
* Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
* Good Understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle
* Having relevant certifications will be added advantage
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141