- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics
- Excellent technical background with at least 5 years of hands on development experience using core java, spring, spring boot, restful services, microservices, cloud integration, and container services
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of building software with messaging related technologies such as jms, mq and/or kafka, relational database (oracle or SQL server) and NoSQL database (mongo or cassandra)
- Good understanding of agile based execution process and well versed with various build and deploy tools like git, jenkins, team city
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, bring efficiency and performance
- Able to interpret a business requirement and transform it into an executable code
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160