- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments, and technical documentation.
- Build function-centric solutions in the context of transition from traditional, legacy platforms to microservices architectures, micro front end services
- Define and refactor multi-channel client architecture offering and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging containerization and cloud technology
- Outline the governance and microservices development guiding principles as well as ensuring the best practices are followed by the development team
- Work collaboratively with an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions and deliverables. These solutions cross a broad spectrum of technologies and must align with business and IT strategies and to comply with the organization's architectural and security standards.
- Participate in coordinated planning sessions and provide effort estimates for business initiatives of IT solutions
- Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of hands-on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, with Spring boot framework knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge of SOA, & Microservices, REST Services Development
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies is a must (eg. OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube)
- Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment
- A solid hands-on development track records building integration and application utilizing a variety of technologies, development tools and database systems.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience working with MS-SQL server database.
- Domain knowledge in Financial Services industry is preferable
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141