Resource will be part of a cross-functional, self-organizing agile squad to support the development and testing of a national system in the public sector. In your capacity as the Developer in the squad, you will be delivering the most quality of work for new features.
As a specialist in development for both Web frontend and Backend APIs, to ensure the new changes went through code quality and security scanning process, CI/CD process and eventually promote it to different environments including production
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Pickup and kick-off cards with leads to understand the task, get all the required clarification done and propose alternative solutions.
- Assess and implement new changes in good quality and with test covered.
- Showcase and review the new changes together with team members
- Actively work with other development and QA members to solve challenges.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to other team members.
- Carry out feasibility studies and impact analysis for new feature.
- Pro-actively contribute innovative ideas for improvements.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best solution for technical spike cards.
- Support production environment and attend the escalated issues if required.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- With more than 3 years of development experience in Java language, Spring/SpringBoot framework and any Frontend framework.
- A solid understanding of containerization and microservice design, and familiar with Helm and Kubernetes.
- A solid understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery both in principle and in practice.
- Ability to create unit tests and integration tests and integrate with continuous integration and code coverage tools to ensure high code coverage.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc.)
- Familiarity with SHIP-HATS - the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery component within SG Government Tech Stack (SGTS) is a plus
- Show work responsibility, excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, and solid communication skills
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160