- Design, develop, code and test to agreed technical specifications and ensures appropriates quality standards.
- Translate design concepts, prototypes into responsive user-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Assist in user training, user acceptance testing & provide application support before and after implement.
- Debugging complex application problems and produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and test cases.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams like Infra, DBA to deploy application into UAT and production.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating or researching alternative/new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 2-6 years of experience in Java EE Programming (JSP, JDBC, Servlets).
Experience with the following technologies:
- Open-source frameworks - Hibernate ,Struts, nodejs ,ibatis and SpringMVC.
- Tools such as Maven , ANT , Crystal Reports.
- Web Services (WSDL, XML, SOAP, REST JSON).
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141