- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an application developer.
- With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
- Experience in container for microservices, using Docker and writing YAML files, and Kubernetes.
- Experience in Java (SpringBoot/Maven), REACT JS, and SQL database proficiency.
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547