- Implement approved and assigned Change Requests (CR) as required.
- Understand business case for CR and formulate recommendations for detailed solution based on completed IA.
- Ensure that CRs are implemented within the communicated internal timelines and to the required level of quality.
- Execute thorough testing and regression testing on programs that have been enhanced or changed.
- Ensure compliance with standards, templates, checklist and guidelines is maintained and contribute to their development.
- Ensure that all required deliverables and checklists are submitted and endorsed by Clients/Team Leads.
- Assist with knowledge transfer to other teams and team members once CR has been deployed/completed.
- Update CR details and status accurately within ADT.
- Update component test documentation such as test conditions, test data, and test scripts as required by assigned CRs.
- Support transports issues related to assigned CRs.
- Adhere to the methodology and development processes as specified by the Project Team.
- Escalate issues related to functionality, development architecture, scoping and deadline issues in a timely manner.
- Analyze, determine the root cause, recommend solutions, develop fixes and test application. defects within SLA for System Defects raised during CR Team Warranty period.
- Complete assigned CR Impact Assessments within given timelines.
- Effective liaisons with team lead and provide frequent report to team lead on status update.
- Individually run user workshop, present solution preview to client and conduct user acceptance test.
- Provide maintenance support to applications that have been implemented.
- Report regular status on assigned CRs/tasks to Team Leads/Sub-Leads.
- Work collaboratively as an effectual part of the CR Team and support other team members when required.
- Maintain professional and good working relationships with clients and other team members.
- Take on additional tasks as discussed and agreed with team lead/service delivery lead outside the immediate focus of the CR team.
- Contribute suggestions and ideas for continuous improvements of the system based on insights gained on problems encountered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of development & support experience in Java, UI technologies ReactJS, AngularJS, HTML and Responsive UI.
- Hand-on development of enterprise web applications with Responsive UI for different platforms leveraging ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, java, and RESTful Web services.
- Good to have experience on MQ, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC.
- Experience in Responsive UI with ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Core Java, J2EE, Springboot, REST Web Services.
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks, able to resolve production issues, application issues, change requests and overcome challenges
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141