- Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Maintain existing prototypes and scripts
- Ensure technical designs are in compliance with specifications
- Design and implement unit & integration tests
- Contribute to team meetings
- Develop new applications that serve existing software systems / further develop current software
- Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
- Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
- Experience in Agile Development environments
- Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
- Good Understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle
- Having relevant certifications will be added advantage
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141