- To perform requirement analysis and oversee the implementation of architectures of the project scope.
- To provide customized reusable solutions of project, program, or operational scope.
- To develop high-quality and detailed designs.
- To conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks and identify and address possible risk by conducting mitigation action planning.
- Conducting configuration of your own work or from the team and assess the technical impact of multiple technologies/strategies.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback to them.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Contribute as a team member to operational, integration, or application architecture requirements, design, implementation, or on-going operations deliverables.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Mandatory security clearance is required by the client.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- Some team leading experience.
- Must have Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring, and Hibernate enterprise frameworks.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like SVN (Subversion), GIT.
- Minimum experience of 3 or more full SDLC for web application projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with the client.
Below mentioned skills/experiences are good to have:
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere will be a plus.
- Experience in Build Automation Tools like Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Gradle, etc. will be a plus.
- Advance understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object)
- Advance understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting, and tools
- Advance understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle, Oracle Golden Gate, Data Lake, DB2
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571