- Mon - Fri, office hours (hybrid work arrangement)
- Salary up to $4,500
- Prepare up to date financial reports, generate financial reports, sales analysis, product portfolio analysis.
- Handle full set of monthly financial closing
- Monthly accounts closing
- Manage cash flow preparation and annual budget and forecast.
- Support payroll & submission of CPF.
- Submission of quarterly GST.
- Support on regulatory compliance eg: annual filing with ACRA and IRAS.
- Follow up with external auditors to generate audited report or compilation report whichever is applicable.
- Prepare & submission forms, monitor and liaise with Banks Daily For Financing/ Discounting Applications.
- To liaise with Banks on payment instructions.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external parties such as forwarders/suppliers (both international & local) if need to.
- Able to support other Ad hoc Business Activities assigned
- At least Diploma / Degree or other professional certificate in Finance or Accountancy.
- At least 1 to 2 years of knowledge and experience in handling a full set of company financial accounts.
- Awareness of international trading and shipping terms will be a plus point.
- Knowledge of SAP Business 1 and Excel functions will be advantageous.
- Good analytical skills with good knowledge in accounting principles and tax requirements
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume and click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400