- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical
- information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities.
- Clearly understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed.
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
- Collate and rationalize all stakeholders' requirements and walkthrough these requirements with the team
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective.
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester's testing result.
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or in related Majors
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in business analyst role
- Hand-on experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Must have excellent project management skills. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955