- To automate current manual processes issues faced by business users
- Be instrumental in the business and process analysis, leading to design and developing solutions
- Work closely with the business subject matter experts to understand problem, document and formulate the logic and codes used for scripts.
- Back test on accuracy of the logic with clear test scenarios and using historical, including the necessary data extraction and transformation.
- Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements and, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.
- Involved in providing ad hoc analysis, insights, and building and maintaining data driven MIS, reporting and machine learning solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in computer science, IT or in related majors
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Business Analyst role
- Working level coding skills using Python and/or SQL is essential
- Practical and demonstrable skills using Visualization tools such as Tableau and QlikView
- Experience working in Unix and Linux environment would be desirable
- Basic proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning and working with large scale datasets.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, MS Access and VBA
- Good to have experience in bank operations
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955