- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical. Information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities.
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed.
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders' requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective.
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester's testing result.
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Team oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent execution skills in a multi-tasking mode and follow-up effectively.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of JIRA and SQL would be good to have
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374