· Do you find it fun playing with large data-sets?
· Are you planning to embark on the data exploration journey?
· Are you interested in solving business problems with facts (Data)?
· Collect and validate data from various sources and ensure readiness for analysis
· Transform data into the right data set before analysis
· Assist in the quantitative analysis of data and generate reports of analysis
· In-depth understanding of data and data sources in the organisation
Assists senior team members in the development of tools, documents, models and presentations
· Executing data analysis, customer reporting reviews and other quality assurance procedures utilizing multiple data sources.
· Provide location data program operational support to customers and internal stakeholders
· Document, improve and define new processes, business requirements and documentation within the Location Services program.
· Participate in the automation process, product development and data management of the Data Integrity and Data Collection programs.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Information Management in financial services industry (or certifications and comparable experience
- Some exposure to multiple types of coding (SQL, Excel-VBA)
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374